Today’s management role involves creating environments in which teams can work in an independent, self-motivated manner. Senior managers need their team leads and line managers to show leadership and guide their teams through business challenges. This requires managers to be able to identify and anticipate change, and to deal effectively with their emotions and those of their employees during challenging times. Managers must be able to identify their best performers and set targets for them that keep them motivated and fulfilled.
The current business landscape is so competitive that only organizations with managers who can foster very high levels of performance will succeed.
- Developing Adaptable Managers
- Employee Engagement
- Delivering Bad News Effectively
- Building Upward Relationships
- Developing a High-performance Organization
- Cross-functional Strategic Management
- Managing for Rapid Change and Uncertainty
- Managing High Performers
- Managing New Managers
- Managing Experienced Managers
Candidates opting for Vskills certification will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed within 2-3 working days, post exam date.